zondag 16 september 2012

A good schedule


Hi guys!
I've been really busy lately with my work or actually internship and when I'm home I'm really tired and I really need to rest for the next day, but I also HAVE to work on my summaries and assignments otherwise I can't keep up my study. I still have to find a way to combine my internship with my hair journey, blogging, social life, friends, ect......I'm working on it :s

About my hair
I'm only doing wash and go's because it's one of the easiest hairstyles in the morning especially when I'm in a rush. I've noticed that I have a little more breakage these days than I'm use to, maybe because I'm not sleeping enough and I haven't been eating healthy...it scares me:(.

Fall and winter are on their way and I need to do protective styles, so I'm also working on my fall and winter regimen, which I will share with you very soon.
I also have to make some more homemade whipped shea butter, because the one I made a while ago is almost empty, but this time I will show you how I make my homemade whipped sheabutter.
Someone told me where I could buy the eco styler gel, I will also make a review about the gel after I bought and tried it.

My schedule/ to do list:
  1. Healthy groceries/ food
  2. A fall and winter regiment/ protective hairstyles
  3. Enough sleep
  4. Every 2 or 3 days a blog
  5. Homemade whipped sheabutter
  6. Review eco styler gel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten